meet the blogger
- Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? open
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? naw not anymore
- Where is your next vacation? I’m hoping for Vegas
- Who do you think reads these? like three people
- Do you have a calendar in your room? no
- What’s your plan for the day? working tomorrow then friends are coming to hang for post semester merriment.
- Are you reading any books right now? a lame attempt at it
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk? nope
- Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? constantly. my life is just me wandering around my apartment re-enacting britney choreography
- Do you chew your pens and pencils? no
- What is your “Song of the Week”? all i want for christmas is you
- Is it okay for guys to wear pink? duh, I love when a dude will wear pink, purple, pastels. dudes in color. yes.
- Do you still watch cartoons? no
- What do you drink with dinner? diet coke
- What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in? sweet and sourrrrr
- What is your favorite food/cuisine? pizza
- What movies could you watch over and over and still love? spice world
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? like idk grade school. I write notes to people. I’m writing out christmas cards
- Can you change the oil on a car? no, i let professionals do that
- Best thing to eat for breakfast? french toast or kix
- What is your usual bedtime? I try to go at 11 to start my power down sleep my I don’t sleep well so it could be while until I actually sleep. maybe.
- Are you lazy? I’m energy efficient
- Afraid of heights? ah yes
- Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? hair stylist
- Hot tea or cold tea: I like both. Love a good sweet tea
- Tea or coffee? coffee
- Favorite kind of cookie? milano
- Can you swim well? nope, not at all. I nearly drowned as a kid and avoided bodies of water after
- Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? yes
- Who do you want to see right now? alexander skarsgard in my bed
Looking and acting like Vylette but deep down feeling like Fern Mayo.