Paradise Circus //// Massive Attack featuring Hope Sandoval
sexmusic // 17. valentine’s covers
- maps // rogue wave [yeah yeah yeahs cover]
- hot like fire // the xx [aaliyah cover]
- a case of you // james blake [joni mitchell cover]
- will you still love me tomorrow? // amy winehouse [the shirelles cover]
- make you feel my love // adele [bob dylan cover]
- teardrop // jose gonzalez [massive attack cover]
- feeling good // my brightest diamond [nina simone cover]
- use somebody // tyrone wells [kings of leon cover]
- please please please let me get what i want // william fitzsimmons [the smiths cover]
- addicted to love // florence + the machine [robert palmer cover]
- skinny love // birdy [bon iver cover]
- dearest // the black keys [buddy holly cover]
- is this love // corinne bailey rae [bob marley cover]
- crazy // the kills [willie nelson cover]
Unfinished Sympathy ///// Massive Attack
Angel ///// Massive Attack
Massive Attack - Karmacoma
I drink on a daily basis
Though it subtle cools my temper
It never cools my temper
I love how fucking weird Massive Attack videos are. Also, is that the hotel from that one episode of Misfits? It looked familiar.
Paradise Circus. Massive Attack.
Seen on: True Blood, Misfits, and John Slattery’s Lincoln commercial (its the Gui Boratto remix)
Atlas Air. Massive Attack.
Directed by Edouard Salier.
This video is even more odd than Splitting the Atom. Picking up where that left off Salier bring us Atlas Air, which is probably one of my favorite songs off Heligoland.